Africa – True Origins – Framed A3 Print
£25.00 – £30.00
Afro Central Shop’s ® “True Origins” range presents merchandise with strong statements about race and religion. This example, “Natural Colours – Africa”, shows our brand colours over an outline of the African continent.
Bamboo fine art prints
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
Lustre fine art prints
Our lustre art prints are printed on a flat, stiff, middle-weight paper with a white base and an instant dry, micro-porous coating.
- 275 gsm.
- Bright white.
- Lustre finish.
- Wide colour gamut and high d-max.
Matt fine art prints
Our matt fine art prints use a smooth, bright white, middleweight, all-purpose paper with a matt finish.
- 240 gsm.
- Bright white.
- Smooth matt finish.
- Wide colour gamut.
Wooden frame details
- 25mm smooth matt black frame.
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Sized perfectly for A3.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.